State Restaurant grant opened today details below.
Restaurant Grant Relief Program OPENS 4-26-21:
Funds to support Dorchester County restaurants that have experienced a COVID-19 disruption. Printable applications will be available on the Economic Development Website or in paper form at the Dorchester County Council’s Office, County Office Building, 501 Court Lane, Room 108, Cambridge, Maryland 21613. Applications must be dropped off in person at the County Council Office, Room 108 during the hours of 8:30AM.-4:00PM. NO EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 7, 2021.
• Must be in Good Standing with the State of Maryland and Dorchester County
• Have a physical address in Dorchester County
• Must demonstrate a pandemic business interruption shown through internal sales records to compare between periods in 2020 and 2019
• Working capital, such as rent, payroll, and job training
• Purchase of equipment and services to expand outdoor dining, such as tents, heaters, warmers, and carts
• Infrastructure improvements, such as HVAC system upgrades
• Technology to support carryout and delivery
• Purchase of PPE and disposable food containers and utensils
• Sanitization services
A final report is due July 1, 2021. Please include a narrative explaining the use of funds with a list of expenditures along with any other supporting documents. Additional documentation may be required.
Please fill out the COVID Returning Applicant Form if you have already received funding from the county and filled out an application in a previous round.
If you haven’t applied previously you need to fill out application with all the required forms using the link below. Restaurant Relief Grant-Full Application.