Report a Concern

For Sewer-related Emergencies Click Here
For Water Related Emergencies Click Here
For Claims of Discrimination of City Services
Click Here

 To report all other Concerns please Select a Topic to Begin


- Building Code and Permit Issues 

City Council 

-Agendas & Minutes and Proclamation & Certificates 

City Manager 

-City Services Request and Public Information Request 

City Parks  

-Reserve Pavilion Great Marsh Park and other City Park Information

Code Enforcement -Accumulation of Debris and Overgrown weeds 

Economic Development 
-Available Commercial Property and Business Requests 

-Sewer Backup and Storm Drains & Flooding 

Facility Maintenance 
-Facility Maintenance Topics

-Business Licensing Information and Tax & Assessment Information 

Fire Department 
- Fire Department Issues 

Historic Preservation Commission 
-Board of Appeals and HPC Violations 

Municipal Utilities Commission 
-Billing Information and Report Water Violations

Municipal Yacht Basin 
-Slip Rentals and Marina Facilities 

Planning & Zoning 
-Commercial Zoning and Zoning Violations 

Police Department 
-Make a Complaint, Pharmaceutical Drug Disposal and Report Drug Activity 

Sanitation & Waste 
-Collection Day and Missed Trash

Street, Sign & Lights Out 
-Street related issues
Wastewater (Sewer) 
-Manhole Covers and Wastewater Treatment Plant