ATTENTION Cambridge Non-profit Organizations
The Cambridge City Council is prepared to assist non-profit organizations in the community. Financial
support will come from the City's allocation of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds.
Requesting organizations should send a letter to: Cambridge City Manager, Box 255, Cambridge, MD
21613, or by email to email@example.com.
The City is looking to support organizations with a history of viability and sustainability, which to a large
degree will be demonstrated by its answers to the questions. (New organizations are not precluded
from participating, but there may be a greater need to provide in depth answers to the questions).
Please provide responses to the following:
1. Is your organization a 501(c3)?
2. Are your organization's filings with the MD Secretary of State's Office up to date?
3. Provide your IRS 990, which is required of organizations with annual receipts greater than
4. Does the organization serve historically underserved, marginalized or adversely affected groups?
5. Address, if possible, issues of racial equity.
6. Provide an annual report
7. What percentage of your organization’s revenue goes to administration?
8. Are your Board members compensated? if so, describe?
9. What is your staff compensation structure?
10. How many people are served by your organization in Cambridge?
Submissions will be reviewed with a committee appointed by the City Council. The committee's
recommendations will be forwarded to City Council, which will select the organizations and amounts to
Please submit all requested information no later then 5pm on Friday, May 13, 2022.